SHY-LA, Red Arrow Woodworking Lathe Supporting Disk Chuck Accessories (Size : 111)
- Product Code: B08KZGT2V3
- Availability: In Stock
- If you have any question,please contact with us immediately.
- The Red Arrow Chuck provides complete jaws, faceplates and a reducing system.
- In addition to the quick change of the chuck, all the claws and faceplates can be arbitrarily matched with the ordinary series of chucks.
- The red arrow disk is mainly used for making the outer and bottom of the wood spinning products such as plates and bowls.
- First use the self-tapping screws to fix the faceplate on the wood, then install the matching chuck on the chuck, and support the faceplate through the claw dovetail slot. The maximum strength supports the faceplate, which is sturdy, safe and fast.