LKK-KK Three and a Half Digital Multimeter Handheld Portable High Precision Household Electric Mini Pocket MCH-87B durable
- Product Code: B08KTL74RY
- Availability: In Stock
- Instructions for use: 1. Test if the multimeter is normal. The black test pen is inserted in the COM hole, the red test pen is inserted in the VΩ hole, the test pen is docked, and the buzzer state is entered. The value is 001 to indicate that the multimeter is normal, you can test the continuity of the motherboard.
- 2. The black test leads are fixed to the COM jack regardless of the function.
- 3. When measuring DC voltage, the battery voltage value is higher than the standard value of the product. This is the battery characteristic. If you do not know the measured voltage, you should use the maximum range to measure, and then select the corresponding range according to the measured value.
- 4. Do not carry points for range switching. The range switching of current and voltage should not be carried out under the condition of being charged, especially in the case of large voltage and large current, so as not to burn out the changeover switch.
- Use tools to increase productivity