CRZJ Tree Watering Bag, Slow Release Irrigation Bag for Trees PVC Heavy Duty with Zipper 5-8 Hours Releasing Time Green,5pack 2 Pack
- Product Code: B08FXH1RVY
- Availability: In Stock
- Durable PVC tarpaulin material: This tree watering bag is made of very durable PVC tarpaulin material. The tarpaulin has high durability and quite water repellent. The water will not leak through the tree bag. Moreover, it can withstand a long time use even exposed to sun, wind, rain.
- 20 Gallons tree watering bag for 5-8 hours use: The tree watering bag can maximize fill 20 Gallons of water. There are two very small holes on the lower part of the bag to keep the water slow irrigation of the tree. The 20 gallon water can sustain use of 5-8 hours use.Water capacity (gallons) is mainly dependent upon tree trunk caliper.
- Easy Install and use: a: Place back of bag against trunk, with zippers on the uphill side of tree. A: Wrap both sides around trunk until zippers meet together; B: Lift up tag at top of bag to expose fill opening. Insert water hose (up to 3" dia.), into fill opening, turn on water supply and begin filling. C:Gently lift up on the two black straps at top of bag in order to fully expand bottom. D:Fill tree bag with water to desired level and let drain.
- Sturdy stitching and zipper: All the stitching work come from experienced workers to make sure no water leakage. The zipper we use is very high quality, it can come smooth up and down.
- Your economic choice: Compared to conventional watering methods, The Slow Release Watering Bags can save money by eliminating tree replacement and reducing labor costs. Additionally, compared to other watering bags on current market, our tree bag can supply the most water for the lowest price and best quality.